Role – Customer Service Advisor
Ref.No – BP155
Location – Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Salary – £20,000 p.a.
Benefits – 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays, on-site parking
Job Type – Permanent
Status – Full Time, Mon – Fri, 9am to 5pm
Atlas Employment are delighted to be working with this dedicated client based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire, who are looking for a forward-thinking individual to join their enthusiastic team as a Customer Service Advisor. The successful candidate will have organisational and administrative skills, excellent customer service skills and proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Answer calls in a professional manner
- Handle customer enquiries and complaints
- Update weekly reports to track overall progress
- Make cost-effective decisions for the benefit of the company
- Raising purchase orders
- Liaise with manufacturers and retailers
- Ad-hoc administrative duties as required
- Basic administrative skills
- Good organisational and customer service skills
- Able to prioritise own workload to ensure deadlines are met in a timely manner
- IT skills; Word, Excel and Outlook
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for this, please contact Beth Phillips at Atlas Employment, on 01491 822661 or email email@example.com
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.